UniFix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 2: Voting and patches

Go down

Update 2: Voting and patches Empty Update 2: Voting and patches

Post  Superiordigger Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 am

2/26/12:

The server has been updated with some new changes. the first change you might notice is that the server size has been reduced from 20 to 15 players, this has been changed due to unknown bandwidth capabilities. I have not stressed tested this server and I'm afraid some bad things might happen if I do. if the server can handle 15 people with no problems than I will increase it again to 20. the 2nd change is the new voting system. admin will have the ability to use this system by typing /vote cast "insert vote here" without the "". with these votes, players can either say yes or no and the admin can type /vote time # for how long the vote will last or /vote close to shut down the vote instantly. this will be used for feedback, changes, and anything else that the admins might want to use it with. remember, if admin abuse is EVER found in anything then please report it as soon as possible. I hope you all enjoy these changes as much as I do.

P.S: I also added this new plugin wrapper called vault, it was for the voter but I am not entirely sure what it might do. if any of you want to research about it and post some overall info on it, that would be great.
Superiordigger
Superiordigger
Admin

https://unifix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down