UniFix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?

3 posters

Go down

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Empty What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?

Post  Bonk Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Video games are not only disks or cartridges that you buy from a store, they leave you with a lot of satisfaction, excitement, and even frustration!
This thread is to collect your favorite memories off of any game, whether it being defeating a feat on Ninja Gaiden or Getting a crazy kill On Modern Warfare 3!
I'll start it off.
My Favorite memory from a video game is when I was playing Super smash bros. Melee with my friend, I had beaten him 2 times before in a 5 stock match, I had 230% damage with 2 stocks and he had 0% on his last stock.
He killed we with one blow with his favorite character, Mewtwo. I was Roy.
So there we were, Both of us at 0% with 1 stock. He followed up his kill with saying "Cool! I might actually beat you this time!"
Right after he said it, a Bob-omb spawned from the sky, blowing up and instantly killing him even though he had 0% before.
Karma at it's Finest.
Bonk
Bonk

https://www.youtube.com/user/BONKATOMICLUNCH?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Empty playing digimon rumble arena 2 with friends

Post  Superiordigger Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

yah that's quite the conversation. I have to say that my favorite thing about my childhood was just sitting back with my 4 friends and duking it out on rumble arena. we would always fight on the western stage with veemon, padamon, and... gez I cant even remember the names but it was always fun. we would just hang back and play hour after hour of it right when we were done killing eachother in melee. ahh memories, you will always last forever in my heart I love you
Superiordigger
Superiordigger
Admin

https://unifix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Empty Oh boy, here we go.

Post  Snacky Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Assassin's Creed 2: The opening with Ezio's brother. The music gave me feels.
Half-Life: Figuring out how to kill the Tentacle after about an hour of running around like an idiot..
Half-Life 2: Feeling very sorry about all the Vortigaunts I killed in HL1
HL2 Episode 1: Having Alyx as a companion.
HL2 Episode 2: The ending. Oh god the ending.
HL2 Episode 3: Building a time machine and travelling forward 3000 years to get it. Also, the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
TF2: Playing VSH maps with Info and others.
Portal: Getting cake.
Portal 2: Saving science with my friend John.
Braid: I don't know how to put it into words. Needless to say, many feels were had.

That's about it for vidya games that were particularly memorable.
Snacky
Snacky
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Empty Re: What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?

Post  Bonk Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 am

Snacky wrote:
HL2 Episode 3: Building a time machine and travelling forward 3000 years to get it. Also, the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
Snacky wrote:Also, the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
Snacky wrote:
the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Shock-face-o
Bonk
Bonk

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Empty Re: What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?

Post  Snacky Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 am

Bonk wrote:
Snacky wrote:
Snacky wrote:Also, the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
Snacky wrote:
the sex scene with Gordon and Alyx was tastefully done.
What's your favorite Video game experience/memory?  Shock-face-o
I laughed for about five minutes at that pic.

But you do know VALVE is going the BioWare route with their relationship, right?
Snacky
Snacky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonk Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:43 am

Snacky wrote:
I laughed for about five minutes at that pic.

But you do know VALVE is going the BioWare route with their relationship, right?
Psh, we won't be seeing a HL2 EP3 Because let's be honest, Valve stopped caring about us a long time ago
My estimate is around the engineer update.
Bonk
Bonk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down