UniFix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bogholm Maze

3 posters

Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty Bogholm Maze

Post  McSpeckelbauer Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:37 pm

So I got the idea to make a maze in Bogholm the other day. So far I do not know where I would put it or how big I will make it because of time and materials I would gather. But I put the topic on here to see what you guys thought about it and give some feedback or even ideas that you come up with. So far I got that I want it to go along with Bogholm so swamp themed. Wood bark from the trees would be the walls and maybe even a layer of water to walk through. That's all I really know as of right now just a thought and desire. So if anyone has some ideas or comments please go ahead and "write" your mind!

McSpeckelbauer

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty I am all up for it!

Post  Superiordigger Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:24 pm

I am 100% confident with this project of yours. if snacky approves and this gets all finished (by yourself, not with admin help), then I will personally give you 750 dollars and a rank up. I'd like to see this thing get finished, public attractions are always great!

Btw, can you give dimensions on the size of this maze?
Superiordigger
Superiordigger
Admin

https://unifix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty Maze

Post  McSpeckelbauer Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Well as of right now I wanna talk it over with Snacky, and then it depends on how much wood I can gather up. I don't like it will be large but a good size, once I find a good spot and decide I will post on here what my mind comes up with

McSpeckelbauer

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty sounds good

Post  Superiordigger Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 pm

take all the time you need, you can tell me anytime when you've made progress on the project.
Superiordigger
Superiordigger
Admin

https://unifix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty This please Snacky

Post  Snacky Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

I fully support and/or endorse this project.
Snacky
Snacky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty Shopping list

Post  McSpeckelbauer Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

Hello guys I know since I lost everything and have no will to carry on that I will need your help this time. I have somewhat of a shopping list made up for my maze....
I need an exorbitant amount of Wood and Soul Sand. (I did the math JUST for the wall and it waas near 1500) that is just the outside wall that I cut short and know I want more... that does not include the maze walls inside the main wall lol. so an exorbitant amount of wood and soul sand will be needed.

Also I will need (Not as much but still a good amount of) Redstone, Redstone repeaters, lava buckets, stone stairs as well as mossy stone bricks, torches, sticky pistons, dispensers (arrows) and stone pressure plates... uhhh.... lilly pads... I think that shopping list will do it. Not fully sure on the number of what I need maybe a chest full of wood and another of soul sand, then a chest full of the other items?
**Wood
**Soul Sand
*Redstone
*Sticky Pistons
*Torches
*Arrow shooting dispersers
Redstone repeaters
lava buckets
stone stairs
mossy stone
pressure plates.
**= Most Important
*=Kinda important
= Ehhh need it but not nearly as much s the other two rankings

McSpeckelbauer

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty Re: Bogholm Maze

Post  Snacky Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:27 pm

McSpeckelbauer wrote:Hello guys I know since I lost everything and have no will to carry on that I will need your help this time. I have somewhat of a shopping list made up for my maze....
I need an exorbitant amount of Wood and Soul Sand. (I did the math JUST for the wall and it waas near 1500) that is just the outside wall that I cut short and know I want more... that does not include the maze walls inside the main wall lol. so an exorbitant amount of wood and soul sand will be needed.

Also I will need (Not as much but still a good amount of) Redstone, Redstone repeaters, lava buckets, stone stairs as well as mossy stone bricks, torches, sticky pistons, dispensers (arrows) and stone pressure plates... uhhh.... lilly pads... I think that shopping list will do it. Not fully sure on the number of what I need maybe a chest full of wood and another of soul sand, then a chest full of the other items?
**Wood
**Soul Sand
*Redstone
*Sticky Pistons
*Torches
*Arrow shooting dispersers
Redstone repeaters
lava buckets
stone stairs
mossy stone
pressure plates.
**= Most Important
*=Kinda important
= Ehhh need it but not nearly as much s the other two rankings

I'll get to work on that posthaste. The items will be in a password-locked chest as soon as I can get on. I will send you the password via private message over the forums, so make sure you can receive PMs. Again, I apologize on behalf of Unifix management for all the hard work that was lost. I love what you have so far, it looks even better than the first.
Snacky
Snacky
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bogholm Maze Empty Re: Bogholm Maze

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum