Where the Sam Hell is everyone?

Go down

Where the Sam Hell is everyone?

Post  Snacky on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Did you all get a new server without telling me?

Hi. I'm Snacky, your friendly neighborhood Spiderman admin. I'm not one of those loose-cannon admins who play by their own rules. I swore an oath to uphold the law on Unifix, and by the Flying Spaghetti Monster that's just what I'll do. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not one of those self-righteous pricks that hand out bans like flapjacks at IHOP on Free Pancake Day, but I will take the appropriate measures to discipline trouble-makers that try to stir up trouble in my beloved corps server.

I'm a pretty nice guy though. If you have a problem with griefers or thieves, let me know via help ticket and I'll do everything in my power to aid you. I am honor-bound to keep this server safe and fun, and that's what I intend to do. I hope to see you around Unifix soon.
Snacky
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where the Sam Hell is everyone?

Post  Superiordigger on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 am

I dont know honestly. most of the others have been playing on Wtf_hanson's server from what i've heard. its a bit depressing seeing everyone leave, and I just finished the arena too.

I'm the administrator, I worked hard so you don't have to!  Cool

Superiordigger
Admin

View user profile http://unifix.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AStrongerFellow on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Digger, if you want to make it a more exciting server, I would be willing to help you design the place to fit the target market of today's minecrafters.

AStrongerFellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum